Membership of Professional Bodies
- 3 FREE memberships of the BCS for one year
- 5 Annual Memberships of ISSA paid for by ISSA-UK
- 5 free one-year affiliate memberships of the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP)
Bursaries for University Courses
- Free places on The Open University's Information Security Management, Computer Forensics and Investigations and Managing the Software Enterprise courses
- Fees paid for a full Masters scholarship at RHUL.
Places on cyber security training courses
- Free attendance or virtual seats at SANS courses of the winner's choice
- Free places on 7Safe MSc Training Courses and the Advanced Web Application Hacking Course
- Attendance at or entry to the (ISC)² and CRESTCon Conferences and the IISP Graduate Development Programme event.
- Up to five free CREST Registered Tester Assessment Panels.
- Internship opportunities from leading sponsor companies such as PWC, Sophos, QinetiQ, HP and Cassidian for the right prize winner.
- For the right candidates the following internships are on offer:
HP: 1 or 2 places for winners who are in full time education. The length of the internship may be negotiated for a period up to 6 months
Access to professional expertise, qualifications and resources
- Opportunity for 4 winners to attend the June IAAC private discussion group over dinner with leaders in the cyber security profession, government and Academia at the Savoy Hotel, London.
- Opportunities to sit the CREST Registered Tester Exams
- Networking opportunities with our sponsors who are key employers in cyber security and other professionals.
- Two sets of eight books worth over £600 from Infosec Reviews.
- Every candidate qualifying for the Masterclass to receive a free subscription to the National Skills Academy Database, an online resource of around 1,000 courses of different types including soft and IT skills, mentoring and free tools.