Round 3 preliminary scores have been published
Preliminary scores for CyberCenturion VII Round 3 are now live!
Please check and submit any discrepancies to email@example.com by 12pm Thursday 25 March.
Please note in the email notes attached and referred to in our last email to Team Leaders, it refers to three playing windows. To confirm and as per the original CyberCenturion VII competition schedule, there are only two playing windows for Round 3 – Friday 12 March and Saturday 13 March 2021.
If you’re planning to play Round 3 using the browser-based platform (in beta), please refer to the instructions all students must follow to sign up that have been supplied to Team Leaders via email. Check your spam folder if you can’t see it in your inbox.
What this means for you:
Here’s a reminder of the five main rules to follow:
1. Download the images before the live round starts, but don’t open them until you’re ready to play – the clock starts ticking as soon as you do
2. You have six consecutive hours to complete each round, limited to the day you choose to play. Overrunning incurs penalties, and you cannot carry time over into another day during the live rounds.
3. Teams may only have one instance of each image open at a time PER UNIQUE ID/TEAM #.
4. Team must not collaborate with other teams, or seek support from anyone who is not part of the team itself.
5. Images must be deleted from machines once the competition round is over.